:{1s03t}: tuna, tomatoes and TAUPOK

a gang of people from different walks of life grouped together for the common interest of BCME and doing lame stuffs like playing the "haidai" game and "power-up" during lectures and tutorials and actually obliged to play frisbee or soccer on fridays regardless of sexes or sexual orientation ;)

Friday, September 30, 2005

mdam tam

drink kopi eat roti
its 2am and you talk to me
want bandung? or some teh-si
no problem i'll get ready
tell me whats ur flavour,
alfred let you savour,
just take of this candy wrapper.
you told me u drank too much tea,
just lie down right beside me
alfred wont touch, only see
youve been punkd by leong phil ngp and me (barry)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Badger said…

    Benji's Got Your Back, Hilary Duff
    Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com Be careful what you say about Hilary Duff or you might get in trouble with her boyfriend's twin brother.
    Howdy. There is such an amazing bunch of interesting stuff out here. I'm new around here, but I really like your Blog. I'm still trying to figure out how to make all this technical stuff work like I want it to. If you're interested, go see my starting a home business site about starting a business and working from home. It's still pretty rough but I finally know what I want it to be. Anyway, you may still find something of interest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home